Corporate Member Affiliation
Corporations and organizations are also welcome to set up an account, which allows their employees to purchase an AGI Membership at a discounted rate.
Benefits of Corporate Discounts
- Single, annual payment processing for discounted multiple memberships
- Ability to actively and visibly promote the professional development of internal AGI members
- Full benefits of AGI Membership for each designated employee
Structure of Corporate Discounts
- Groups must maintain at least ten (10) internal AGI members
- All group members must work for the same organization to participate in the Corporate Discount Program. AGI Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and belong to the individual member rather than the company. If you leave the company and want to remain with the AGI, your membership will remain active for the remainder of your membership year.
General Terms and Conditions:
- AGI memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable and belong to the individual member rather than the company.
- Groups must maintain a minimum of ten members to be eligible for renewal of this program.
- Individual AGI Members in a Corporate Discount Program are eligible to use the AGI Member Logo for the duration of their membership with AGI.
- Participants in the Corporate Discount Program must be employees of the corporation applying for the Corporate Discount.
|AGI Corporate membership||
USD $9500 to join for at least 10 members (plus USD $150 application fee)
USD $250 to renew each membership annually